Amazon Riverboat Adventure
- 4 nights' accommodation onboard the Amatista Amazon Riverboat
- 2 nights' accommodation in upgraded hotels
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners (allow USD115-150 for meals not included - drinks and tips onboard not included)
- Transportation by Amazon riverboat, plane and private bus
- 2 Certified Amazon Reserve naturalist guide and support staff aboard the Amatista
- Local G Adventures representative in Lima
- Your Local Living Moment: Local Indigenous family visit, Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Shaman Visit, Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Arrival transfer
- Orientation tour of Iquitos
- Launches and land excursions with our expert naturalist team
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights and taxes, visas, land accommodation, meals and drinks not specified, travel Insurance, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD115-150 for meals not included - Drinks & tips onboard not included
Led by an Amazon Reserve naturalist guide, your cruise will include daily excursions by motorized skiff designed to reveal the exotic wildlife that calls the rainforest home - with any luck you'll spot sloths, toucans, or pink dolphins! And, with two full days for exploration in Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve, you'll have the chance to experience the jungle up close. The cuisine on board is regional and provides a unique and delicious window into local culture. Gain a rare glimpse of how life "on the river" is lived and experience the magic of the Amazon on this once-in- a-lifetime riverboat adventure. Valid departure dates available.
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Lima/Nauta
Day 3-5 : Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
Day 6 : Pacaya Samiria National Reserve / Lima
Day 7 : Lima
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.