Greece & Adriatic Antiquities
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the MS Nieuw Statendam
- All meals and entertainment onboard
- Port taxes and charges
Flights, visas, drinks & gratuities, items of a personal nature, certain speciality restaurants, anything not mentioned
15 May 2022 : Piraeus (Athens), Greece
16 May 2022 : Thira (Santorini), Greece
17 May 2022 : Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
18 May 2022 : Kerkira, Nisos Kerkira (Corfu), Greece
19 May 2022 : Kotor, Montenegro
20 May 2022 : At Sea
21 May 2022 : Naples (Pompeii/Amalfi), Italy
22 May 2022 : Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person, capacity controlled, subject to availability and further subject to rate of exchange fluctuations at time of booking.
- Cruise lines reserve the right to increase fares and end promotional offers without prior notice.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.