Island Hopping in Croatia
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard The Moorings 4500 Skippered Self Catered Charter
- Professional Captain
- Luxury Catamaran with fully fledged kitchen on board
- Snorkeling fins
- Dinghy with engine
- 4 x double staterooms with en suite lavatory and shower (including all linen)
- Stereo and CD Player with Cockpit Speakers
- Air Conditioning
- Damage waiver insurance
- Croatian Tourism Tax
- PLEASE NOTE : Rate is based on 8 people sharing
All meals and beverages (including Captain). Water toys (ie; Kayaks and Stand up Paddle Boards). Gratuity. All Marina & docking fees. Airfare and airport transfers are not included in the price. Refundable security deposit due on arrival. Taxi transfers to and from the base are available on request.
Having a Moorings Skipper is an excellent choice if you have never explored the Dalmatian Coast before:
Discover all your destination's "hidden gems" with your skipper's vast local knowledge.
Take the helm with your skipper's guidance.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your skipper is a highly trained & a licensed professional.
The Dalmatian Islands in Croatia are among the most famous in the Mediterranean region. Wild, rugged, and mostly uninhabited, many are protected as national parkland and offer a varied and diverse cruising ground for an Agana yacht charter vacation. The cruising is splendid, encompassing long and short passages to charming anchorages amid rocky islets, ancient villages steeped in history, and translucent waters. An Agana yacht charter typically focuses on the more than 30 islands off the central Dalmatian Coast near the city of Split, including lovely Solta, Hvar, Vis, and Brac. The Kornati National Park lies to the north, with a mostly barren landscape. So many small and large islands are in the park it has been likened to a maze of unparalleled natural beauty. Pristine beaches, lively nightlife, fine cuisine, secluded coves, fascinating historic sites, and an unspoiled natural setting make an Agana yacht charter an unforgettable adventure on the water.
Day 1 : Check In - Marina Agana
Day 2 : Maslinca
Day 3 : Vis Town
Day 4 : Komiza
Day 5 : St Clement Island
Day 6 : Hvar Island
Day 7 : Brac Island
Day 8 : Check Out - Marina Agana
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person sharing based on 8 people on board.
- Minimum 7 nights on board.
- Offers are available on the Moorings 4500 Catamaran Self-Catered Charter only.
- Prices may vary for other model boat.
- Deposit of 40% required to confirm.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.