Classic Mekong Honeymoon - Siem Reap to Saigon
from R 36,750* per person
**PANDAW CRUISES - RV MEKONG** Honeymoon Package! Save 10% & No Single Supplement applies
Travel Dates: 13 April 2019 Departure Only
Departing From: Vietnam
Duration: 7 nights
Cruise Line: Pandaw Cruises
Cruise Ship: RV Mekong
Call 0877 40 50 55 and
quote deal number 5177325
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the RV Mekong Pandaw (Main deck)
- Welcome cocktail party
- Signature hors d'oeuvres at cocktails each evening
- Afternoon tea with cakes or cookies when cruising
- Celebration cake and champagne on birthdays and anniversaries
- Cookery demonstrations and classes using local produce
- All scheduled excursions
- At least two cultural performances per cruise
- Tour of the engine rooms, galley and working parts of the ship
- Film presentations on local culture and history
- Sodas, beers and local spirits
- Cold towels on deck all day
- Jugged coffee, tea and tisanes on deck from sunrise till sunset
- Crew gratuities are included in your cruise program price
- Cruise Price Includes: Entrance fees, guide services (English language), gratuities to crew, main meals, locally made soft drinks, local beer and local spirits, jugged coffee and selection of teas and tisanes, mineral water
- Transfers between the meeting point and the ship at the start and end of a voyage
Port taxes USD65 (R694) pps. International flights, port dues (if levied), laundry, all visa costs, fuel surcharges (see terms and conditions), imported beverages such as wines, premium spirits and liqueurs, fancy soft drinks like Perrier, espressos and cappuccinos at bar and tips to tour guides, local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers.
There can be no tapestry of river life as fascinating and varied as the River Mekong. Indeed there can be no more striking a cultural contrast as that between the bustling Vietnam delta and the tranquillity of Cambodia. We pass from the vibrant French colonial port of Saigon, through the vast delta so rich in human life and endeavour, to travel along the main channel into the rich countryside of Cambodia. With a full day in charming Phnom Penh we then explore remoter waterways as we progress to the great monuments of Angkor.
Day 1 : My Tho
Day 2 : Sa Dec
Day 3 : Chau Doc
Day 4 : Phnom Penh
Day 5 : Tonle River
Day 6 : Kratie
Day 7 : The Dolphin Grounds
Day 8 Siem Reap
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person sharing and subject to change at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.