Luxury Alaska Cruise + Rocky Mountaineer Rail Journey
from R 120,580* per person
**HOLLAND AMERICA LINE - MS WESTERDAM** Luxury 7 Night Cruise PLUS 3 Nights' Hotel Accommodation PLUS Return Business Class Flights
Travel Dates: 15 September 2019 Departure Only
Departing From: Seward
Duration: 10 nights
Cruise Line: Holland America Line
Cruise Ship: MS Westerdam
Call 0877 40 5188 and
quote deal number 5469367
- Return Business class flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 7 nights' accommodation on the MS Westerdam in an Oceanview Cabin
- All meals and entertainment on board
- Port taxes & charges
- 1 nights' accommodation in Vancouver at the Georgian Court Hotel (or similar)
- 1 nights' accommodation in Kamloops Standard Accommodation (Kamloops accommodation will be assigned shortly before departure - accommodation is of moderate standard)
- 1 nights' accommodation in Banff at the Caribou Lodge & Spa (or similar)
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer Silver Leaf Service for travel - Vancouver / Kamloops / Banff
- Silver Leaf service includes single level glass domed coach with oversized windows
- Delicious, hot entree options served at your seat and plated to your preference
- Complimentary beverages including wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks will be served throughout your journey, along with gourmet snacks
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops & Banff
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- All breakfasts and 2 lunches onboard Rocky Mountaineer
- Vancouver Lookout
- Transfer from Banff to Calgary Airport
Visas, land accommodation, meals and drinks not specified, travel insurance, housekeeping gratuities, anything of a personal nature
Imagine majestic tidewater glaciers, iconic animals roaming freely, breaching whales, colourful Klondike Gold Rush history and wide-open spaces of incomparable beauty. Within the unique world of rail travel, Rocky Mountaineer is so much more than just a train. It's the key to unlocking a hidden world of unparalleled beauty as you carve through otherwise inaccessible terrain in the Canadian Rockies. And your job aboard our all-dome fleet? To indulge in the most luxurious journey you've ever experienced. It's a tall order, but you're moving in the right direction.
15 September 2019 : Seward (Anchorage), Alaska
16 September 2019 : At Sea
17 September 2019 : Glacier Bay
18 September 2019 : Haines (Skagway), Alaska
19 September 2019 : Juneau, Alaska
20 September 2019 : Ketchikan, Alaska
21 September 2019 : Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
22 September 2019 : Vancouver, Canada
1 nights' accommodation in Vancouver
1 nights' accommodation in Kamloops
1 nights' accommodation in Banff
2 Day Rocky Mountaineer Silver Leaf Service for travel - Vancouver / Kamloops / Banff
Terms and conditions
- All prices are indicative and per person sharing in a twin or double room (unless otherwise stated) valid only for periods specified.
- Due to the length of the validity period, at times some of, or all of the components will apply surcharges.
- Therefore, these prices are subject to (where applicable) airfare increases / peak season surcharges / high season airfare supplements / exchange rate fluctuations / availability.
- Prices exclude visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.