Alaskan Inside Passage
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the MS Nieuw Amsterdam in an Inside Cabin
- All meals and entertainment onboard
- Port taxes and charges
Flights, visa, land accommodation, meals and drinks not specified, travel insurance, anything of a personal nature
UNESCO site Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve is a vast area of southeast Alaska's Inside Passage, a coastal route plied by cruise ships and other vessels. Stretching north of the town of Gustavus, the bay is flanked by high peaks, including Mount Fairweather, and glaciers like the huge Grand Pacific Glacier. Bartlett Cove is the starting point for forest and riverside trails. Wildlife includes humpback whales and puffins.
10 August 2019 : Vancouver, Canada
11 August 2019 : Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
12 August 2019 : Tracy Arm Inlet
12 August 2019 : Juneau, Alaska, USA
13 August 2019 : Skagway, Alaska, USA
14 August 2019 : Glacier Bay
15 August 2019 : Ketchikan, Alaska, USA
16 August 2019 : Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
17 August 2019 : Vancouver, Canada
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person and subject to change.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 09 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.