Holy Land & Greek Isles
- 12 nights' accommodation onboard the Crystal Symphony
- All beverages including fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and all non-alcoholic beverages such as bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff
- 24-hour room service
- Enrichment workshop classes and much more
Flights, visas, transfers, insurance, personal spending, excursions, taxes, fees and port charges. Government fees & taxes are additional and are on a per person basis - USD600 per person
16 April 2022 : Athens, Greece
17 April 2022 : Patmos, Greece
18 April 2022 : Kusadasi, Turkey
19 April 2022 : Cruising the Mediterranean
20-21 April 2022 : Jerusalem / Tel Aviv (Ashdod), Israel
22 April 2022 : Bethlehem / Galilee (Haifa), Israel
23 April 2022 : Paphos, Cyprus
24 April 2022 : Rhodes, Greece
25 April 2022 : Aghios Nikolaos, Crete, Greece
26 April 2022 : Santorini, Greece
27 April 2022 : Mykonos, Greece
28 April 2022 : Athens, Greece
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person and subject to change.
- Prices and offers are subject to availability and can change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Cruise line reserves the right to increase fares and end promotional offers without prior notice.
- Advertised fares based on non-refundable deposit.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.