Your Waterberg Break includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Mabula Game Lodge in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- BONUS: 2 game drives per person per day
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
LOCAL BREAKS : Break To The Bush
A great value-for-money option for families, Mabula is a lodge with conservation at its forefront. Guests are encouraged to learn more about the initiatives at the Ground Hornbill Project and the Cheetah Release Project.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for SA & SADC Residents only.
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- GATE ENTRY FEES: Compulsory gate entry fee is payable direct upon arrival.
- This is currently ZAR170 per vehicle (subject to change).
- Excludes transfers, beverages and gate entry fees which is payable direct.
- Children aged 0-5 years permitted on game drives at managements discretion, however they are not permitted to view the big cats.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- This rate is valid for sale to SA and SADC residents only and proof of ID may be required upon check in.
- 1 % Tourism levy excluded.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.