Stanford Glamping at Africamps at Stanford Hills
from R 780* per person
Accommodation: 2 nights self-catering accommodation at Africamps at Stanford Hills
Travel Dates: May - September 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 2 nights
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 14091968
- 2 nights' self-catering accommodation in Stanford at the basic 3-star Africamps at Stanford Hills in a Luxury Tent on a room only basis
- PLEASE NOTE: Price based on 4 adults sharing
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Come indulge in delicious local food and wine while glamping at AfriCamps at Stanford Hills. This camp is set on a boutique wine farm in Stanford, an exciting slow food destination wihere the chef serves an array of meals fresh from the farm. We have 8 glamping tents situated on the foothills of the Klein River Mountain range overlooking a dam and the Stanford Valley. AfriCamps at Stanford Hills is only a fifteen-minute drive from Hermanus and can be reached from Cape Town in two hours.
Stanford Hills Estate is fast becoming one of the area's most popular attractions. Aside from offering tastings and sales of their award-winning range of wines, there are a variety of other activities and attractions. The restaurant, The Tasting Room, is set above a dam with views over the Stanford Valley. The restaurant has a reputation for laid back fun, with the emphasis on fresh and inventive food of an exceptionally high standard. The chalkboard menu changes daily according to what is locally fresh and available, including items from their own vegetable garden. The farm also produces Proteas and Pincushions, which are endemic to South Africa, so from August through November the farm is filled with these colourful blooms. The farm offers horse riding, hiking and even whale watching by air in a small airplane which takes off from the farm's private landing strip. You can also have a swim in a farm dam, try your hand at fishing, or simply lie in bed and listen to the birds.
The charming town of Stanford is overlooked by the Klein River Mountains. It is famous for its award-winning eateries and has an eclectic mix of art galleries, breweries and wine farms, all with fantastic views of this valley area. Stanford is in close proximity to Hermanus, considered one best whale watching destinations in the world and a treat for adventurous as there are mountain biking trails, horse riding, shark cage diving and boat cruises, all within the area.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 April 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.