Plettenberg Bay Accommodation
Plettenberg Bay Glamping at Africamps at Ingwe
from R 780* per person
Accommodation: 2 nights self-catering accommodation at Africamps at Ingwe
Destination: Plettenberg Bay
Travel Dates: May - September 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 2 nights
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 14092520
- 2 nights' self-catering accommodation in Plettenberg Bay at the basic 3-star Africamps at Ingwe in a Luxury Tent on a room only basis
- PLEASE NOTE: Price based on 4 adults sharing
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
AfriCamps at Ingwe is located bang in the middle of the popular Garden Route in the Crags, Plettenberg Bay - the perfect spot for a glamping adventure. It's a lush forest and Fynbos area, around the corner from a selection of South Africa's favourite beaches and adventure hot spots.
Situated between the vibey holiday town of Plettenberg Bay (10 minutes' drive away) and the quaint village of Nature's Valley; AfriCamps at Ingwe is surrounded by outstanding natural beauty with mind-blowing beaches and ancient forests in every direction. With Knysna and Tsitsikamma National Park both within a 30 minutes' drive, AfriCamps at Ingwe is the perfect destination to experience it all.
AfriCamps at Ingwe is an outdoor adventurer and nature lover's paradise. Visit one of the many popular attractions in the area, or just relax on your fully equipped boutique glamping tent's private deck and soak up the tranquil beauty and peaceful sounds of Ingwe's forest.
Our elevated tents boast outstanding views of rolling green hilltops surrounded by deep indigenous forested valleys and the Tsitsikamma Mountain Range.
Three of the tents offer a private outdoor wood-fired hot tub where guests can take in the breathtaking view while listening to the crackle of fire under the African sky. A wood-fired hot tub is the purest form of relaxation - ideal for those starry nights.
Attractions and activities in the area include Monkeyland, Birds of Eden, Jukani Wildlife centre, Hog Hollow Horse Trails, Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve, delightful canoeing trips up the Bitou & Keurbooms River, and a visit to one of the many wine estates around the corner. Our guests are spoilt for choice!
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 April 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.