Pilanesberg Game Reserve Accommodation
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Kwa Maritane Lodge in a Standard Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily for adults and children 0-12 years inclusive
- Complimentary game drive per adult per nights stay
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers, flights and taxes, car hire
Beautifully located on the slopes of an ancient volcano, Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, meaning "Place of the Rock" is a hub of luxury in the heart of an untamed wilderness - the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park. For those families looking for the perfect getaway, Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge becomes the destinations of choice. With service standards no less than outstanding, parents and kids alike will be amazed at the way in which both lodges welcome visitors into a an even bigger family, the Legacy family, in a way that tops off a well needed family retreat. Located in the heart of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park and only an hour and a half's drive from Johannesburg, Kwa Maritane now also offer something special for children.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults plus 2 children under 12 sharing.
- MIN 2 NIGHT STAY OVER WEEKENDS.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- Only valid for RSA residents.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Children 13-17 years will be accommodated free of charge on room only basis and will be charged 50% of the meal rate if sharing with one or two adults, meals are charged for direct.
- The lodge will allocate a vehicle specifically for families with young children which shall leave slightly earlier than the regular game vehicle departure.
- No children under the age of 6 years are permitted on game drives.
- PARK ENTRANCE FEE - Payable direct and subject to change.
- Please note Park Entrance Fee of ZAR75 per adult per stay and ZAR30 per child per stay is compulsory and payable direct.
- Please note Park Entrance Fee of ZAR30 per car to be paid when entering the park, compulsory and payable direct.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 12 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.