Your Pilanesberg Game Reserve Break includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Bakubung Bush Lodge
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Welcome drink on arrival
- BONUS: 2 complimentary game drives per adults and children per nights stay
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
LOCAL BREAKS : Escape To The Bush
Tucked away in the expanses of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, Bakubung Bush Lodge, meaning "People of the Hippo" provides luxury, service and the peace and tranquility of true bush experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Park Entrance Fee is payable direct and subject to change.
- Please note Park Entrance Fee of R80 per adult per stay and R40 per child per stay is compulsory & payable direct.
- Please note Park Entrance Fee of R30 per car to be paid when entering the park, compulsory and payable direct.
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- Only valid for RSA residents.
- The minimum age for game drives is 6 years old.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Bakubung Bush Lodge will allocate a vehicle specifically for families with young children which shall leave slightly earlier than regular game vehicle departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.