North West Province Accommodation
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Thakadu River Camp in a Standard Tented Suite
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- BONUS: 2 game activities per day
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Set within a riverine canopy, amongst a tremendous diversity of fauna and flora, you'll encounter a unique and wondrous place - the Thakadu River Camp. Be amazed with the accommodation as you step into your tented suite, which is the last word in style and comfort. Here, the untamed bush surrounds you as you are indulged with all the comforts of modern living.
Terms and conditions
- Meals are only included for adults.
- Only children over 6 years of age are allowed on game drives and to participate in bush braais.
- CONSERVATION LEVY: The Madikwe Game Reserve will be introducing a conservation levy that will be payable by guests traveling from 01 January 2020.
- This levy will be in addition to the current park entrance fees and bed levy - R165 per adult per night / R82,50 per child per night (under 12 years).
- This rate is payable direct and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- 1% Compulsory Tourism levy payable on arrival.
- Rates valid for South African residents only.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods will apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other offers for North West Province
Kwa Maritane Lodge
Beautifully located on the slopes of an ancient volcano, Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, meaning "Place of the Rock" is a hub of luxury in the heart of an...