Your Limpopo Break includes:
- 2 nights' midweek accommodation at the 5-star Clifftop Exclusive Safari Lodge in a Suite
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily plus soft drinks, water, beer, selected wines and spirits
- BONUS: Complimentary 2 game drives per day at set times
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
LOCAL BREAKS : All Inclusive on the Welgevonden Game Reserve
Created as a tribute to the unique splendor of the African Wilderness, Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway towers over the landscape, combining modern African living, simplicity and an abundance of flavor with a unique wildlife experience. Eight luxury suites overlooking the flowing Sterkstroom River each enjoy their own private deck and plunge pool perched on the cliff, allowing guests the opportunity to view game from the privacy of their suites. Situated in the Malaria free Welgevonden Private Game Reserve in the Waterberg Mountains, Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway is a special place where service is understood and luxury is elegantly understated. The lodge offers a dramatic fusion of African and Western cuisine, far surpassing expectations of even the most discerning diner, with the addition of an extensive wine cellar, any wine lover would appreciate. Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway is a place where one can retreat in an intimate oasis of relaxation inspired by an awareness of well being.
Terms and Conditions
- MIDWEEK TRAVEL.
- Rates are per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Rates exclude gate entrance fees into Welgevonden which are payable in cash direct.
- Rate excludes transfers, premium brand beverages and gate entry fees, which are payable per person per night change).
- Compulsory gate entry fees are payable direct upon arrival (This is currently ZAR126 per person per night, subject to change).
- No children under 12 allowed.
- Children 12 and over will pay adult rates.
- The guests need to park their vehicles at Welgevonden EAST GATE entrance and the lodge will collect them from there.
- The guests need to contact the lodge + 27147554920 as they reach VAALWATER so that the lodge knows what time they will be at the gate.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods will apply.
- 1% Compulsory Tourism levy payable on arrival.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.