- 2 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Fordoun Hotel & Spa in a Luxury Room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- A 3 course dinner on one of the evenings
- Aromatherapy Massage
- His and Hers Dermalogica Facial
- Foot Massage
- Floatation session
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers, flights and taxes, car hire
Fordoun is located within a few minutes off the N3 highway near Nottingham Road in the heart of the picturesque Midlands of KwaZulu-Natal. It is situated in the green pastures of a working farm, which has a history dating back to the 1800s. The original buildings and farmyard have been artistically and beautifully renovated into the hotel rooms, walkways, gardens and restaurant, whilst the spa is unique in that it is built within what was a large dairy and cattle feeding barn complex. The hotel comprises 22 luxurious, individually appointed double suites with private verandas, under floor heating and dream bathrooms, each with bath and shower, and a dressing area. Each room has its own television, and tea/coffee-making facilities. The Spa at Fordoun specializes in African inspired treatments using extracts from indigenous plants which are grown and processed on the farm for oils, scrubs, rubs, creams.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Valid for travel Monday to Thursday only.
- Supplement will apply for Friday - Sunday stays and public holidays.
- 1% Compulsory Tourism levy payable on arrival.
- This rate is valid for sale to "South African Development Community" residents only.
- Proof of residency (ie South African ID or passport number may be required when confirming the reservation and upon check in).
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.