Kruger National Park Accommodation
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
from R 27,060* per person
Accommodation: 2 nights accommodation; Extras: Breakfast, lunch and dinner with selected drinks
Destination: Kruger National Park
Travel Dates: 01 February 2020 - 31 May 2020 (Selected Travel Dates Between)
Subject to High Season Supplements and Availability
Duration: 2 nights
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 4781896
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge in a Luxury Suite
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with selected drinks
- Open vehicle safaris by day and night
- Environmental awareness walking safaris
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Nestling in the shade of indigenous riverine trees lies Little Bush Camp. Exuding warmth and effortless hospitality, the lodge's rustic feels belies its 5 star elegance and luxury. Six thatched suites, each with a private deck give the illusion of being alone in the vast African bush. The smallest of Sabi's lodges, Little Bush Camp is intimate and warm, imparting an African spirit that is evident throughout. Little Bush Camp has 6 superb suites. Each suite is air conditioned, has a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, private spa bath on the deck, ensuite bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower and a private viewing deck.
Terms and conditions
- Children 6 years and under will not be allowed on Safaris.
- Children between the age of 3 and 6 years may only accompany their parents/guardians on Safari if there is exclusive use of a Safari vehicle.
- The usage of an exclusive vehicle is subject to availability, a surcharge and restrictions at sightings due to a possible disturbance to animals and/or guests on other vehicles.
- Safari vehicle exclusivity must be booked directly and the surcharge, where applicable, will be charged to the extras account.
- Sabi Sabi reserves the right of allowing or disallowing children on Safaris for any possible reason.
- Children 5 years and younger will not be allowed in the boma for dinner.
- Dinner will be arranged in the Safari Lounge between 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- Breakfast and lunch as per normal with Parents/guardians.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- 1% Compulsory Tourism levy payable on arrival.
- Rates valid for South African residents only.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods will apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 09 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 02 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 02 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.