- 1 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Holiday Inn Express Sandton-Woodmead in a Standard Double Room
- Breakfast daily
- 1 Day Delicious Early Bird General Access Pass - Saturday
- ADD: An additional nights accommodation from R685
- UPGRADE: To a full weekend ticket price from an additional R550
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Add a return flight from Logos, Nigeria to Johannesburg from R8025 per person
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers, flights and taxes, car hire
The DStv Delicious International Food & Music Festival - the music festival for food lovers and the food festival for music lovers. The festival will return to the prestigious Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit as it celebrates 7 years of excellence and growth. Ticket holders can expect pop-up stalls and food trucks with sumptuous, freshly prepared food and dessert, acclaimed music and food talent across three different stages, 10 hours of entertainment per event day, a variety of beverages to suit any palette and desire, and so much more!
This mega event attracts an estimated 40 000 visitors over the two-day festival, from all walks of life. Patrons visiting South Africa from Nigeria, Kenya, the United States of America, and the UK, make their odyssey every year and this year will be no different. Collaborating with different partners, DStv Delicious Festival creates a magical experience that will leave a beautiful memory for families and friends.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- When purchasing your ticket to the DStv Delicious Food and Music Festival South Africa you agree to be bound to our ticket sales Agent (Afeleton Pty Ltd t/a Howler (Registration number: 2009/016028/07) "Terms of Service" and "Terms" as published on their site at the point of purchase.
- In Addition to the Ticket Sales "Terms of Service" and "Terms" as published above, you agree to be bound to the following Festival "Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions of Access": No Food or Drinks (Alcohol and/or Soft Drinks) can be brought into the Festival.
- No cooler boxes, braais, deck chairs, or picnic appliances can be brought into the Festival.
- No Under 18's will be allowed access to any Bars and/or VIP Hospitality Lounges where Alcohol is served.
- No Under 3's and or Over 13's will be allowed access to the Kidz Zone.
- No Dangerous objects will not be allowed into the Festival.
- Unless you have a valid pass (ticket) that has not already been used to gain access to the Festival, you will be denied access into the festival.
- The Event Organiser at its sole discretion, retains the right to remove anyone from the festival if their behaviour is causing risk and/or offence to any other party.
- Tickets are non-transferable and not replaceable due to loss or theft.
- By attending this event you agree that DStv Delicious International Food and Music Festival and their agencies, publicists, promoters and various partners associated with the festival as seen on the official festival website may use any images, recordings, visual as well as sound bites for publicity purposes included but not limited to social media, print media, and television, without your further consent or payment.
- The weekend ticket is non-transferable.
- The purchaser/ticket holder will receive one ticket.
- The ticketholder will receive ONE access wristband upon arrival at the festival to use for the entire event weekend.
- THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY LIES ON THE TICKET HOLDER TO NOT SHARE OR LOSE THEIR TICKET, and NOT TO LOSE OR REMOVE THE WRISTBAND.
- If you are planning to drive to the DStv Delicious International Food and Music Festival, please note that there will be limited secure and patrolled parking available at the venue operating on a first come, first park basis.
- Parking payment will be R100 CASH upon arrival.
- There will also be designated safe Drop Off Zone points available.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 08 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.