Hazyview Family Glamping at Africamps at Mackers
from R 1,070* per person
Accommodation: 2 nights self-catering accommodation at Africamps at Mackers
Travel Dates: May - June 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 2 nights
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 14092796
- 2 nights' self-catering accommodation in Hazyview at the basic 3-star Africamps at Mackers in a Luxury Tent on a room only basis
- CHILD RATE: R160 per child per day (3-16 years old)
- PLEASE NOTE: Maximum of 2 adults and 3 children allowed in a unit
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
AfriCamps at Mackers, Nestled in the lowveld between Hazyview and Sabie is the perfect place to relax and explore the beautiful Mpumalanga bush, the breathtaking Panorama Route, and the untamed Kruger National Park area. The camp is perfect for families, couples or close friends who want to break away from the busy city, looking for peace and tranquility - without breaking the bank! AfriCamps at Mackers is a peaceful oasis for those who enjoy nature at its best in an undisturbed environment.
Apart from the variety of exciting and adrenalin-filled attractions in the area, the camp's sights and sounds are sure to win you over. Hear the bush babies and owls at night from the comfort of your fully equipped boutique glamping tent, walk a few meters to dip your toes in the soothing Sabie river, cast your fishing lines, bring a tube to experience the thrill of the lazy river, unwind by the beautiful infinity swimming pool under the warm Lowveld sun, or hike along the river to see wild rapids upstream.
The camp is perfectly positioned to spend at least a day in the Kruger National Park spotting the Big 5, or driving along the Panorama Route experiencing the breathtaking scenery. God's Window, 3 Rondavels, Bourke's Luck potholes and the Blyde River Canyon are all spectacular sights worth a visit. Your hosts, owners Ryan and Michelle McKain will gladly arrange tours for both routes.
AfriCamps at Mackers is located in the beautiful Sabie Valley Nature Conservancy which is home to more than 250 bird species, so remember to bring your birding book and binoculars along, listen to birdsong from your riverside deck, or while enjoying a massage treatment.
The camp's honesty shop adds a special touch to the experience. Kids can borrow a selection of games and fishing rods, mom and dad can stock up on some essentials, and you can get ice creams and cold drinks too. Kids can enjoy time in the Kids Zone painting and drawing. Find a rock to paint and leave it in the garden for us to remember that you were here.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 April 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.