Your Eastern Cape Break includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Wild Coast Sun Hotel
- Breakfast daily
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers, car hire and flights
LOCAL BREAKS : Less than 2 Hours from Durban
You can't beat the location of the Wild Coast Sun Hotel, situated in the coastal hub of Port Edward, less than a two-hour scenic drive along the South Coast from Durban's King Shaka International Airport. This family-friendly accommodation is just the place if you're looking for that relaxing room with a view, with all the modern facilities one could ever need. Moms and dads can soak up the sun watching the kids play at the Wild Waves Water Park, while couples can slip away to the tranquil oasis of the Mangwanani African Day Spa.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Min 2 night stay over Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Room night supplements may apply.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday night supplements will apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 12 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.