- 2 nights' accommodation in Umhlanga at the 3-star aha Gateway Hotel in a Standard Room on a room only basis
- ADD: Breakfast daily from R240 per person
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
This premier three-star hotel in Umhlanga offers both business and leisure travellers the ultimate in Durban accommodation, as it is conveniently attached to The Gateway Theatre of Shopping. Guests enjoy a distinctive experience as they explore the local culture through visiting entertainment and dining hotspots. Choose between the 146 well-appointed bedrooms at aha Gateway Hotel, where Wi-Fi and a laptop safe zones are included. We offer hospitality close to Kings Park Stadium, Gateway Theatre of Shopping, Go Wild Park, Absa Park Rugby Stadium, Umhlanga's beaches, uShaka Marine World, The Durban Botanic Gardens, and the Valley of a Thousand Hills.
Terms and conditions
- These rates are valid for SA and SADC residents only.
- A valid SA ID or passport nr will be required at check-in.
- *All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 September 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.