- 3 nights' accommodation in Durban at the 3-star Pavilion Hotel in a Lodge Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
The Pavilion Hotel is located in Durban just 200m away from the beach. At the edge of the city centre, this chic hotel and conference centre is 300m from the golden sands of the North Beach, it's 2.5km from the Suncoast Casino Complex and 3.5km from the Moses Mabhida Stadium. Hotel offers an a la carte restaurant. The hotel is within walking distance to various local attractions such as Moses Mabhida Stadium, The Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre and Ushaka Marine World. Free Wi-Fi access is available. All rooms are Air-conditioned, flat-screen LCD TV, an electric kettle, ironing facilities and a safe box. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- Car hire based on AVIS Group A - Kia Picanto or similar (MDMR).
- Car hire includes Super Collision Damage Waiver, Super Theft Loss Waiver and 400km per day.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 March 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.