Your Cape Town Break includes:
- 4 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites in a Luxury Room
- Breakfast daily
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers, car hire and flights
LOCAL BREAKS : A Break in the Western Cape
Good value, excellent location and exceptional service - all consistently highlighted in guest reviews about the four-star aha Harbour Bridge. A short walk from the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Convention Centre, aha Harbour Bridge promises the 'ultimate accommodation experience' on Cape Town's Foreshore. Settle in to the hotel's spacious rooms, comprising standard and luxury rooms, and studio and luxury suites, and enjoy a delicious meal in The Canal Cafe with stunning views of the canals - this is that comfortable Cape Town stay you've been looking for, and one guaranteed to provide great value for money.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 12 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.