Cape Town Accommodation
aha Simon's Town Quayside Hotel
from R 1,180* per person
Accommodation: 2 nights weekend accommodation; Extras: Breakfast daily
Destination: Cape Town
Travel Dates: 24-26 September 2021 (Set Departure Date)
Subject to availability
Friday - Sunday
Duration: 2 nights
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13826348
- 2 nights' weekend accommodation in Cape Town at the 4-star aha Simon's Town Quayside Hotel in a Mountainside Facing Room
- Breakfast daily
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
aha Simon's Town Quayside Hotel is perfectly positioned on the water's edge of the Simon's Town yacht basin, with breath-taking views over False Bay and the majestic Simon's Kloof Mountains. This nautically styled, 4-star Simon's Town hotel has a unique location, offering superb views over yachts and naval vessels in the harbour, with which no other hotel in the area can compete.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 April 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 21 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.