Cape Town Accommodation
Tintswalo at Boulders
from R 990* per person
Accommodation: 1 night accommodation at Tintswalo at Boulders; Extras: Breakfast and Afternoon Snacks daily
Destination: Cape Town
Travel Dates: 01 February - 19 December 2021 (Weekday travel Sunday to Thursday)
Duration: 1 night
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13816594
- 1 night accommodation in Cape Town at the 5-star Tintswalo at Boulders in a Courtyard Suite
- Breakfast and afternoon snacks daily
- FREE WIFI
- BONUS: SAVE R672 per person
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
The new Tintswalo at Boulders Boutique Villa offers luxurious seaside accommodation in the charming suburb of Simon's Town in Cape Town. The villa enjoys the beauty of local fynbos and unobstructed views over Boulders Beach with its internationally famous colony of endangered African penguins
Terms and conditions
- Weekday travel Sunday to Thursday.
- Valid for SA residents and proof will be requested.
- *All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 March 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.