Cape Town Accommodation
- 3 nights' accommodation in Cape Town at the 5-star Colona Castle
- Breakfast daily
Return flights, taxes, transfers, car hire, meals not specified, touring and excursions, travel insurance and items of a personal nature
Trade the brightly colourful Victorian bathing huts that line trendy Brighton Beach in Australia for the down to earth charms of Cape Town's famous Muizenberg beach. Muizenberg's endless stretch of soft sand lining the warm azure waters of False Bay are lined with colourful bathing huts on one side, and a grand, 100-year-old train station on the other, harking back to its days as a fashionable seaside escape from the city.
Today, there's more than just the beach to entice those looking for sun and sea outside of the hustle and bustle of the city. Aesthetic coffee shops, eclectic cafes and food carts cater for families, surfers and beachgoers with more than enough room for everyone.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 December 2020.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.