Cape Town Accommodation
- 3 nights' accommodation in Cape Town at the 5-star Clarendon Bantry Bay Hotel
- Breakfast daily
Return flights, taxes, transfers, car hire, meals not specified, touring and excursions, travel insurance and items of a personal nature
Step onto Clifton 4th Beach and you'd be forgiven for forgetting you're in South Africa. Sheltered by boulders and overhung with swaying palm trees, nestled on white sandy coves and with water so turquoise it just may lure you in, Clifton could very well be the (dare we say it) more good looking sister of the Seychelles.
The Seychelles is a paradise for beach and nature lovers, and so is Clifton (all four beaches), along with a few extra perks. Enjoy coffee at world-renowned coffee shops, feast on international cuisine in award-winning restaurants and hike spectacular nature reserves in nearby Camps Bay and surrounds.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 December 2020.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.