Be in to WIN* 1 of 40 epic holidays!
It's our 40th and to celebrate we're sending 40 lucky customers across the globe on a once in a lifetime holiday! Enter below, and don't forget to refer a friend for an extra entry in the prize draw.
*Terms & conditions apply, please read below for full terms & conditions. Competition ends 31 August 2022. Competition running across our Flight Centre businesses in AU, NZ, UK, CAD and RSA. Global prize pool for 40x prize winners. ACT TP: 22/00698, NSW TP 01813, SA T22/529.Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Flight Centre. ATAS Accreditation No. A10412
1. The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Flight Centre (“Promoter”) of:
(a) Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia.
(b) 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand;
(c) Block 8 Pendoring Office Park, 299 Pendoring Street, Blackheath, Gauteng, 2195, South Africa;
(d) 35 mccaul st toronto on m5t 1v7, Canada
(e) C.I. Tower, High St, New Malden KT3 4TE, United Kingdom
Conditions of Entry
2. Eligibility information and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. An individual that renders themself an Eligible Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UK and Canada aged 18 years or older, who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligibility for Promotion” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 19 May 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31 August 2022 ("Promotion Period"). 10 x prize winners will be drawn each week in August up until 02 September 2022. The competition closes (40x prize winners in total) on 31 August 2022.
Eligibility for Promotion
6. Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
(ii) Enter the competition form & sign up to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter either:
in person (at any Promoter retail store) or;
by registering their details via the relevant regional subscription form accessible from the following websites:
Flight Centre Australia: https://www.flightcentre.com.au/subscribe
Flight Centre New Zealand: https://www.flightcentre.co.nz/subscribe
Flight Centre Canada: https://www.flightcentre.ca/clubred
Flight Centre South Africa: https://www.flightcentre.co.za/company/newsletter/subscribe
Flight Centre UK: https://www.flightcentre.co.uk/newsletter-sign-up,
(C) by registering their details via a lead generation, Facebook or YouTube ad, served to them by the Promoter.
("Subscription Websites”); and
b. remain subscribed to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion Period.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
8. When subscribing to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter and entering this Promotion, Eligible Entrants:
(b) outside of Australia, are agreeing to the privacy notice of the Promoter’s relevant related body corporate operating in their relevant market outlined below:
Flight Centre New Zealand https://help.flightcentre.co.nz/s/article/privacy-policy-nz
Flight Centre South Africa https://help.flightcentre.co.za/s/article/privacy-notice-za
Flight Centre Canada https://help.flightcentre.ca/s/article/privacy-notice-ca
Flight Centre UK https://help.flightcentre.co.uk/s/article/privacy-notice-uk
9. An individual who complies with these eligibility requirements will receive one (1) entry only in the Promotion. An Eligible Entrant may gain additional entries into the Promotion if the Eligible Entrant:
(a) subscribed to receive direct marketing via a Subscription Website; and
(b) selected the “refer a friend” option on the Subscription Website; and
(c) shared the Promotion with a friend who has subsequently satisfied the eligibility requirements and successfully entered the Promotion in their own right.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
10. There will be forty (40) Eligible Entrants selected at random as winners across the Promotion Period (“Prize Winner”).
11. The Prize Winner(s) must be able to provide a current, valid Passport or Driver’s License / other Valid ID to verify their identity and accept the prize.
12. The Prize Winners will be determined by a computer-generated prize draw completed by 02 September 2022. There will be weekly draws on the below dates, taking place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 at 10am on the specified dates below.
First 10 x winners: 12 August 2022
Second 10 x winners: 19 August 2022
Third 10 x winners: 26 August 2022
Fourth 10 x winners: 02 September 2022
The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an ineligible entrant is drawn. The Prize Winner need not be present at the draw.
13. The Prize Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email or telephone beginning the day of the draw (in which they were drawn) or as soon as possible thereafter and repeated monthly across the Promotion Period. Potential Prize Winners residing in Canada will be expected to answer a four (4) part mathematical question correctly in order to be eligible to claim the Prize.)
14. The Prize Winner will have 15 days to claim the prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner before 5:00pm AEST on the 15th day after it is announced, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day (day 16) at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The unclaimed prize draw will also be a random computer-generated prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw (“Unclaimed Winner”) will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to Unclaimed Winner.
14A. The date on which the Prize Winner or Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) is notified under clauses 12-14 of these Conditions of Entry will be known as the “Notification Date.”
15. Eligible Entrants who participate in the Promotion (including by accepting a Prize) consent to their name being announced on the following websites & Facebook pages should they be confirmed as either Prize Winner/s or Unclaimed Winner/s - this will occur within 3x days of the prize draw
Flight Centre Australia: www.flightcentre.com.au & www.facebook.com/flightcentreAU
Flight Centre New Zealand: www.flightcentre.co.nz & www.facebook.com/flightcentreNZ
Flight Centre Canada: www.flighcentre.ca & www.facebook.com/flightcentreCA
Flight Centre South Africa: www.flightcentre.co.za & www.facebook/com/flightcentreZA
Flight Centre UK: www.flightcentre.co.uk & www.facebook/com/flightcentreUK
16. The Promoter's decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
17. Each Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) will win one of forty (40) available holiday credits (to be spent in booking a holiday with the Promoter or one of its related bodies corporate trading as “Flight Centre”) to the value set out below (determined by reference to the country in which Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner is located when entering the Promotion):
Australia: 10,000 AUD in value.
New Zealand: 10,000 NZD in value.
UK: 5500 GBP in value.
Canada: 10,000 CAD in value; or
RSA: 50,000 ZAR in value,
(Each individually the “Prize”).
17A. The total maximum prize pool is determined by reference to the location Eligible Entrant that wins a Prize. If all are selected from the same region, then the available prize pool will be:
Australia: Total prize pool up to $400,000 AUD if all 40 Prizes are won in Australia.
New Zealand: Total prize pool up to $400,000 NZD if all 40 Prizes are won in New Zealand
Canada: Total prize pool up to $400,000 CAD if all 40 Prizes are won in Canada
UK: Total prize pool up to 220,000 GBP if all 40 Prizes are won in the UK
RSA: Total prize pool up to 2,00,000 ZAR if all 40 Prizes are won in RSA.
17AA. If all Prizes are not won in the same region, the total prize pool for each region will be the number of Prizes won in that region multiplied by the value of holiday credits per Prize available in the relevant region, as set out in paragraph 17.
17B. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (by accepting a Prize) agrees that they will abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the Prize as notified by the Promoter and/or the travel supplier.
18. The Prize will be held as a credit in the Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner’s (as applicable) closet Promoter retail store (or that of their related body corporate). The Prize Winner /Unclaimed Winner must use the Prize to book a holiday through Flight Centre within 3 x months of the Notification Date. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner must use the entirety of the Prize to book a holiday as no further refunds/credits will be provided if the total value of the Prize is not utilized.
18A. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner's chosen holiday is at their discretion, but it must be a product or service available for purchase from the Promoter.
19. The Prize Winners / Unclaimed Winners (as applicable) will be responsible for any tax liability (where applicable) that may arise from being awarded the Prize.
20. The Prize Winners / Unclaimed Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash (except as permitted through normal use of the prize) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
21. The use of the Prize to book a holiday is subject to the standard terms and conditions of (i) in Australia, the Promoter and (ii) outside of Australia, the Promoter’s local related body corporate, accessible via the following links:
Flight Centre Australia: https://help.flightcentre.com.au/s/article/booking-terms-conditions-au
Flight Centre New Zealand: https://help.flightcentre.co.nz/s/article/booking-terms-conditions-nz
Flight Centre Canada: https://help.flightcentre.ca/s/article/booking-terms-and-conditions-ca
Flight Centre UK: https://help.flightcentre.co.uk/s/article/booking-conditions-uk
Flight Centre South Africa: https://help.flightcentre.co.za/s/article/booking-terms-and-conditions-za
22A: The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) may be contacted by the Promoter’s Social Media team once they have booked their holiday and will be asked if they can provide up to 5 photos from their experience (“Holiday Photos”) upon their return, or while they are on holiday. The Holiday Photos may be used by the Promoter (or its related bodies corporate and their successors or assigns) under a non-exclusive license for future promotional activities in all perpetuity, for any reason whatsoever, in any and all media, throughout the universe, without further notice to, consent by, or payment to Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner, for which consent is provided. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, Promoter shall have the right in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Holiday Photos for any purpose which Promoter deems necessary or desirable, and each Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Otherwise, in relation to the Holiday Photos, Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable):
(I) provides same on a royalty-free basis;
(ii) warrants that Promoter (and its related bodies corporate) will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party through the intended use of same (IP Warranty); and
(iii) indemnifies Promoter, its successors and assigns (and its related bodies corporate and their successors or assigns) from any liability associated with breach of the IP Warranty.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for or liable for:
(a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information.
(b) entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected, or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions.
(c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software.
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website.
(e) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion.
(f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion; g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
(h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
24. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with participation in this Promotion or with the use of the Prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter's negligence.
25. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
26. When promotion entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter, they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email email@example.com or contact [the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979]. If entrants opt out of receiving marketing at any time during the Promotional Period, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize.
27. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like ,, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities and without providing compensation to Eligible Entrants.
28. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of the relevant jurisdiction in which the Eligible Entrant entered the Promotion.
29. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
30. By entering this Promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
31. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion. This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this Promotion.
32. For the purposes of regulatory requirements in Australia, the following permits for the Promotion have been obtained:
ACT TP 22/00698