Travelling with the whole family is a wonderful experience; however this may be a problem when you take your pocket into consideration. Here are few tips on how not to ‘break the bank’ when planning that awesome family vacation.
- Opt for all inclusive packages, that way food and drinks will be included in your quoted price. Another advantage of an all inclusive package is that children under a certain age either get a discount or travel for free.
- Cruise holidays tend work out cheaper too. Meals & some drinks are free or have been included in the price for the cruise. On a cruise you need not worry about entertainment, well known cruise lines such as; Costa Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises and MSC Cruises amongst others offer lots of onboard entertainment.
- If you’re going overseas to see friends or family give them a call to stay with them. You’ll save mega moola on accommodation. Once that is sorted, chat to your travel agent about finding the best ona flights to your holiday destination.
- Try by all means to travel during the low shoulder seasons; you are most likely to score a great deal on not only your flights, but also accommodation.
- Book your travela few months in advance, this will help too;
- Give you a variety of choice when selecting airline seats
- Make big savings on both flights & accommodation
Have you travelled with your family and saved a fortune? Share your tips with us – for the love of travel!