When you’re planning a trip to one of the paradise islands in the Indian Ocean, you should certainly be aware of the fact that you are going to embark on an experience of a lifetime.
Everybody’s seen those glorious ads in their glossy travel magazines of beautiful white sandy beaches, serene lagoons and inviting villas surrounded by tropic palm trees. A holiday at Mauritius is the ultimate gift to any working person participating in a rat race in a corporate jungle.
The Tamassa Mauritius hotel can assist in meeting all your needs and requirement and offer service far beyond what you could ever have expected. Here are some of the luxurious benefits you could expect from the Tamassa hotel;
- The hotel design was inspired by the island’s tranquillity and peacefulness from the exterior to the interior. The traditional Mauritius style has been incorporated in the structural design and perfectly blends into the surrounding environment.
- Every detail regarding the interior decor was planned carefully to create an inviting space mesmerised by contemporary luxury living. The atmosphere provides a sensation of friendly, enthusiastic and optimistic equilibrium.
- You have the choice between standard, superior and deluxe rooms, each with strikingly attractive interiors and sunlit spaces. Every room has its own furnished terrace or balcony with an immaculate sea view, AC and ceiling fans, and an LCD TV screen with satellite and music channels, a safe for your valuables and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities with a mini bar.
- Tamassa Mauritius hotel has a perfectly situated lounge bar where you can enjoy tropical cocktail and the restaurant offer delectable cuisine prepared by top chefs.
- After a long day embracing everything the island has to offer, nothing could be appreciated as much as a luxurious spa treatment. With the treatment you could have individually or couple’s treatments, our spa offers the best of all worlds with a 12m long swimming pool, a tantalizing whirlpool, sauna, a hydro therapy room, a hair dresser and a beauty salon for manicures and pedicures.