The latest travel trend: Cruising
Value for money – A cruise holiday guarantees more bang for your buck!
- Accommodation: From comfortable to luxurious, room service to butler service, cruising offers a variety of accommodations that will suit every client’s lifestyle and budget.
- Dining: On average there are at least 5 complimentary dining venues to choose from on the contemporary cruiselines.
- Award winning entertainment including musicals and world class shows are complimentary. The cost of a ticket to a musical average at $80 pp in New York.
- An array of kiddie activities onboard the family friendly cruiseline. Clients will have time to unwind with a cocktail at the pool bar whilst the kids take advantage of the array of activities onboard. Royal Caribbean caters for kids from 06 Months - 17 Years.
- Fitness Centres and Spa Facilities allowing ample time to refresh & recharge.
You cruise, You Snooze
Unlike other holidays that include multiple destinations, on a cruise holiday, the ship becomes your home for the duration of the trip. No travelling required between destinations, no airport or train queues and no living out of a suitcase for the best part of your holiday. Unpack just one, and then…have a snooze!
A new destination every day
What more could you ask for?
Prepare to be pampered.
Enjoy award winning service 24/7 be it in your stateroom, at the pool or at dinner. There will always be someone to take care of your every need, and “no” is hardly an option.