Let’s get quizzical! Test your knowledge of the bush and outdoor adventures by answering true or false to the following questions:
1) An Elephant has the longest gestation period of any land animals ?
2) A male Rhinoceros is called a stallion?
3) The Kruger national park stretched close to 200 million hectares?
4) The colour of a lion’s coat varies from region to region
5) The iconic Baobab tree can only be found on the continent of Africa
6) Leopards can see 7 times better in the dark than humans.
7) A buffalo has an extremely bad sense of smell.
8) South Africa has 9 national parks.
9) The ant lion is considered part of the small 5
10) The crocodile river creates a border with the Kruger National Park.
2. False, its called a Bull
5. False (also in Madagascar and Australia)
7. False, its exceptionally good (much better than its eyesight)
8. False, there are 21 national parks in South Africa