Dubai - Holiday Inn Bur Dubai : 4 Star ex Johannesburg
from R 9,260* per person
An ideal hotel for your Dubai stopover
Travel Dates: 01 June 2017 - 31 July 2017
Duration: 3 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 4560621
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Holiday Inn Bur Dubai
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Tourist visa
Items not mentioned, items of a personal nature, meals not mentioned, gratuities, porterage, tours
Stay Fresh at the new Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District. The hotel is located in the heart of Dubai, within walking distance from consulates, businesses and banks. An ideal hotel for your Dubai stopover, whether on business or leisure. Within walking distance from Burjuman mall and the main metro station that with the Dubai Museum, Dubai Souk and Creek right on its doorstep. 210 stylish and spacious rooms offer you all the modern facilities one would expect for a comfortable stay, from the Holiday Inn pillow menu, to the 32"LCD HD TV, mini-bar, digital safe box, iron and iron board, tea and coffee making facilities. Savor a delicious and lavish Holiday Inn buffet breakfast or a meal at Anwar restaurant and enjoy your free time at The Two Guineas English Pub while watching the major sports events on giant screen. Enjoy the Dubai sunset from our rooftop pool and stay fit in our spacious and highly equipped gym and relax in the steam and sauna rooms.
Terms and conditions
- Rate is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamically priced database and can change at any time without notice.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please note Ramadan will approximately be between 27MAY17-25JUN17.
- During Ramadan the operational hours and/or days of some Restaurants may change.
- Please check with the concierge.
- Food and beverages may not served at outside outlets.
- Throughout this period, guests are asked to dress modestly at all times within the resorts premises and beachwear should only be worn at the beach and pool deck areas.
- Airport taxes are based on current exchange rate and can change at any time.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- TOURISM DIRHAM: Compulsory and payable direct to hotel.
- AED20 per bedroom per night for stays in 5 star hotels and Deluxe hotel apartments.
- AED15 per bedroom per night for stays in 4 star hotels, Superior hotel apartments and Deluxe Holiday homes.
- AED10 per bedroom per night for stays in 3 star and 2 star hotels, Standard hotel apartments and Standard Holiday homes.
- AED7 per bedroom per night for stays in 1 star hotel and Guest houses.
- All apartments in Dubai are "dry" (alcohol not available).
- The bus form the complimentary transfer to Jumeirah Beach departs daily from the hotel entrance at 9:40 am and returns at 4:00 pm (Timings subject to change, and space available on first come first serve basis).
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 08 February 2017 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2017 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2017.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.