Wedding Expo - WIN R10 000 off your honeymoon!
Who can enter:
- Competition open to all residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over (Prize Promoter reserves the right to seek further proof of age at its discretion), excluding employees of the Prize Provider, the Prize Promoter, their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition and their employees and immediate families.
Opening/closing date and time:
- Competition opens 9:00 am 14 March 2015
- Competition closes 17:00 pm 15 March 2015
Competition draw date:
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries as soon as practicable after the close date.
- The winner will be notified by 31 March 2015, via email provided when entering the competition at the Wedding Expo.
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted after the 3rd attempt, or is unable to take up their prize, Prize Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a runner-up.
Method and cost of entry:
- To enter the Competition, you must visit the Wedding Expo at the Coco Cola Dome on the 14th and 15th of March 2015 and enter online at the Flight Centre / Cruiseabout stand (B11)
- All online entries from the Wedding Expo will go into the draw.
Prize – there is one prize consisting of:
- Prize consists of a R10 000 contribution / discount on a honeymoon package booked with Flight Centre.
- Honeymoon Package must be booked by 30 November 2015.
- Honeymoon Package can be booked with any Flight Centre store country wide.
- R10 000 will be paid towards your Honeymoon package booked with Flight Centre.
- The winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for international travel.
- Prize Promoter recommends that all passengers obtain travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any flight.
- Prize elements are non-changeable and non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. All travel on flights is subject to the carrier’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with these.
- By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Winner agrees, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name and their winning image being published on the www.flightcentre.co.za website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity.
- Details of winners will normally be posted on the Flightcentre.co.za website for a minimum period of three (3) weeks from such notification.
Prize Provider: Flight Centre South Africa Prize Promoter: Flight Centre South Africa exhibiting at the Wedding Expo.